Saturday, 7 October 2017
Co-Founders for FinTech Start-Ups
Co-Founders for FinTech Start-Ups
We are Looking for Female Finance Experts who wants to Own their Own Online Blog based Finance Business Start Up with us and explore new Domain for growth. All our FinTech Start-Ups are Low Cost, No Frill, Win-Win and very Different FinTech Start-Ups.
Investment : Min INR 10,000 to Max INR 10,000,00 Only
Minimum ROI : Min INR 5,000 to Max INR 5,000,00 Only
[ Per Month ]
Job Description :
This Position designs and prepares Financial Reports and Analyzes results. This requires an understanding of the activities being
Performed with respect to Accounting theory and Company Policies as needed for the Position.
• Assist in preparation and input of Financial plans to meet the needs of the Department
• Perform Budget versus actual Analysis, identification of variances, and documentation of causes
• Present findings to Financial and operational management
• Perform Account reconciliations, research unexpected items and resolve inaccuracies
• May be responsible to propose and record journal vouchers
• Analyze and make independent recommendations regarding solutions to problems with varying complexity in accordance with organization and / or project objectives and guidelines
• Other Duties as required
Basic Job Requirements :
• Accredited Three (3) Year degree or global equivalent in applicable field of study and two (2) Years of work-related experience or a combination of education and directly related experience equal to Five (5) Years if non-degreed; some locations may have additional or different qualifications in order to comply with local requirements
• Ability to communicate effectively with audiences that include but are not limited to management, coworkers, clients, vendors, contractors, and visitors
• Job related technical knowledge necessary to complete the Job
• Ability to learn and apply knowledge of applicable local, state / province, and federal / national statutes and guidelines
• Ability to attend to detail and work in a time-conscious and time-effective manner
Other Job Requirements :
• Keep apprised of changes in governmental, professional, and internal Reporting requirements, Accounting principles and standards through Analysis of published materials, attendance at professional meetings and seminars, and discussions with corporate-wide Financial professionals
Preferred Qualifications :
• Related Finance or equivalent business experience
• Experience in an Engineering and Construction environment is beneficial
• Demonstrated basic interpersonal and communication skills
• Ability to deliver timely and accurate information
• Certified expert in Excel; proficient in PowerPoint, Word, and other
personal computer applications
• Familiar with Fluor’s Enterprise Risk Management (ERM) and other information technology systems
Training : Online Training for all Co-Founders
for FinTech Start-Ups
Interested candidates can apply by drop in EMail at
Nidhi Jain [ M.Sc-Comp]
General Manager Operations
Alfa Bloggers Tech Start-Ups Group
Marketing 1) Inbound Marketing Manager Job Description If your marketing department is just starting to make the shift to an inbound a...
Watermelons Management Story 1 . Rahul : B Tech IIT [D] MBA IIM [A] 2. Ankur: B Tech IIT [D] MBA IIM [A] 3. The Manager ...
New Tools to Identify and Protect Against Cloud Computing Problems Overclockers Club This new tool is a very light program, takin...
Work From Home As Blogger / Content Writer / Counselor in Your Own City Only Freshers and New Blogger / Content Writer / Counselor ...