The candidate will have to apply for admission to any academic programe of his / her choice in the prescribed form available on the website. The candidate will be admitted provisionally to the programe on verification of the eligibility for admission. He / she will be asked to complete the eligibility requirement by submitting the following original documents which will be returned after verification.
How to Apply-
Step-1: Register & Apply
Step-2: Fill the Application form
Application form is made available through online mode.
· Candidates are able to fill the application form from 16th July 2020 to 30th August 2020.
· While filling application form, candidates will have to provide valid working email ID & phone number.
· It is mandatory for all the candidates to upload scanned image of photograph & signature in the prescribed format.
· Scanned image of photograph & signature must be in JPEG format & it must not be more than 50 KB in size.
· Candidates have to submit all basic & academic details asked in the application form.
· Incomplete application form will be rejected so candidates must fill the application form carefully.
· In case of mistakes while filling the application, students will also be able to make correction.
· At last, candidates must not forget to take multiple printout of filled in application form for further use.
Details required while submission of the application form: [ Only Soft Copy]
· Original copies of 10th and 12th Mark sheets of examination for verification and one photocopy of each marks sheet attested by the Director of the Learner Support Centre.
· Original copy of Mark sheet of last qualifying examination for verification and one photocopy of each marks sheet attested by the Director of the Learner Support Centre.
· Original copy of Passing Certificate of last qualifying examination for verification and one photocopy of each marks sheet attested by the Director of the Learner Support Centre.
· Two I-card size photographs.
· Transfer Certificate / Leaving Certificate (Original).
· Migration Certificate (Original).
· Gap Certificate (If there is a gap of more than 2 years in education).
· Caste certificate (if applicable) attested by the Director of the Learner Support Centre.
· Experience Certificate (if applicable)
· Photo identity document attested by the Director of the Learner Support Centre.
· Document of age proof attested by the Director of the Learner Support Centre.
· Aadhaar Card (Photocopy).
· Two letters of recommendation
· GMAT/GRE scores (valid for 5 years from test date-GMAT code is H9X-9F-17 and GRE code is 8852).
· TOEFL/IELTS scores (international applicants only )
Documents which will be accepted are:
2. Election Card (Voter ID)
3. PAN Card
4. Birth Certificate
5. Driving License
Your application cannot be evaluated until all required application materials are received.
Applicants will be notified of the decision through the application website.
Instruction Application Information
First Name (Given)
Last Name (Surname/Family Name)
Preferred First Name
Other Last Names Used
Telephone Numbers (include +country code)
Please select "Yes"
Please note that your responses have no bearing on your admissions decision.
After that you will get your application submitted One of the member from Admission department will contact you shortly and coordinate with the information of your and admission process
They will guide you about the registration fee and admission fee of your programe which you have enrolled in and after some basic formalities you will be guided to your and enrolment programe.
Step-3 :Track application status
Track the up-to-date live status of your application from the moment you submit across website and mobile devices.
Step-4: Seat allocation
During the online admission process, colleges can customize allocation seats based on qualifying marks.
Step-5 : Interview
Schedule interviews using online calendar. Assign faculty for interviews with students.
Step-6 : Selection
After processing the interviews, list out the candidates selected on merit for various programs offered by the institute.
Step-7 : Fee payment for confirming seat
Candidates are able to submit the application form fee 1000rupees through online mode.
Online mode includes credit card, debit card, or net-banking.
In any circumstances, application fee will be non-refundable or non-transferrable.
Assistant Head Managing Team
Kumari Roshani [MBA-HR]
AirCrews Aviation Pvt. Ltd.
1. Shaivali Tripath
2. Sakchi Shrivastava
3. Sanskriti wandhani
4. Manisha Routray