Need Writers for New Fiction Stories !!
New Fiction Writers Required!
* Can think out of the Box,different and Innovative.
* No prior Experience with Fiction and academic editing / writing
* Only Understands various approaches to writing
* A firm grasp of English grammar and syntax rules
* Good vocabulary
* Excellent communication skills, oral and written
* A passion for the English language
* Understanding the process and dynamics of fiction-writing / editing
(plot, characterization, pace)
* Familiarity with the classics in English literature
* The ability to identify the author's voice and differentiate that from plagiarized content
* Basic computer skills(MS Word, MS Excel, Internet browser)
* Someone who is optimistic and has situational awareness
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING
* Working on manuscripts prior to publishing
* Editing content to fix grammatical and syntactical errors
* Rephrasing text to clarify the intended meaning
* Substantive or developmental editing to improve upon the plot itself and restructure content wherever necessary
* Adhere to international style standards as well as Author Requirements
THIS IS FOR YOU IF U THINK :
* You are equipped with amazing writing skills.
* You are a good writer.
* You are an avid reader.
* You are organized and efficient.
* You have intelligent decision-making skills.
* You can meet challenges head-on.
* You are adaptable.
* You can multitask.
* You are confident and focused.
* You have good communication skills.
* You can spot talent and assess skills according to requirements.
* You can work under pressure.
* You love working in a team.
* You get along well with people. Active on Fb, Twtr and Linkedin
Characters of this Story :
Business : Ronit Business Corp
Pilot : Ronit Jain (Age, 28)
Dad : Abhay Jain
Family Name: Jain Family
Occupation: Professors And Advocates
Father: Abhay (Age, 62)
Mother: Reema (Age, 58)
Daughter 1: Archi (Age, 25)
Daughter 2: Avni (Age, 22)
Son 3: Samyak
Ronit's Girl Friend : Aditi Singh (Age, 29) A Banker cum Journalist
Its a Story of Capt Ronit Jain (Age, 28) an Airline Pilot Turned Enterprenurer who tried his hands in so many
StartUp businesses and got failed in many. Its A very Motivating and Inspiring Love and Romantic Story.
At last he wrote a Book on his Life which got Super dupper Success, with Name and fame
This is an amazing story of capt. Ronit Jain(28) an Airline Pilot turned Entrepreneur / Author. Some times everyone has to taste failure before success, he too had numerous encounters with many failures.
Based in Philippines as a Pilot Instructor returned to India (Indore) as he was kind of homesick. After moving
back Invested in multiple Start Ups but all in vain. Tried giving Flying lessons n lectures in Flying Clubs, classes
in IIT n IIMs as well but still something was amiss.
Amongst all this he met his love Aditi ( a Banker turned Journalist), on Aditi's suggestion began writing his
Capt.Ronit finally found his salvage in writing about his life n the challenges he faced in his book which became
an instant hit.
Ronit strate a new concept to Work from home that was specially focus on very qulified females but they cant
move out of their houses for work!
Ronit Business Corp
After failing in over 90% of tech startups, but Rohit Jain never thought ,his baby " Ronit Corp", would be one of
them among the failures.
If there is one thing that doing a startup has taught him, it’s that he was much more resilient than he could
have ever imagined. Looking back, when he started Ronit Business Corp fresh out of a Flying School He was
very Naive and had zero idea what he was doing. In fact, he didn’t even know what a startup was! He just knew
He wanted to solve a problem he personally experienced: having a closet full of clothes but still nothing to wear.
Since then he has survived being stabbed in the back by co-founders, investment rounds falling through,
massive technology fuckups that brought sales to a halt, visa problems, lack of money, lack of traction, lack of a
team, hiring the wrong people, firing people I didn’t want to fire, lack of product-market fit, and everything else
And yet he failed. He won many battles but he lost the first few wars.
He took complete responsibility for this failure. Were other people involved in Ronit Business Corp ? Of course.
Was any of their's fault ? Absolutely not.
The startup press glorify hardship. They glorify the Airbnbs who sold breakfast cereal to survive, and then
turned their idea into a Multi-Billion dollar business. You rarely hear the raw stories of startups that persevered
but ultimately failed ? the emotional roller coaster of the founders, and why their startups didn’t work out.
Couple met with famous Artist Wajid Khan
and were very Impressed with his Art work. Wajid Motivated and Inspire the couple a lot.
Total 15 chapters devided into 7 Struggle 8 Romance with Aditi
Chap 001 : Flying Days in Philippines Flying Academy (Philippines Flying School)
Chap 002 : Start up 1st Company Ronit Business Corp
Chap 003 : Meeting Aditi in a Press Conference
Chap 004 : Start up Zo Rooms by Ronit Hotels Corp
Chap 005 : Romantic trip with Aditi to Goa
Chap 006 : Flying Classes in Indian Flying Academy
Chap 007 : Romantic Dinner with Aditi at an Airport in Banglore
Chap 008 : Start up Meru Cabs Company via Ronit Cabs Corp
Chap 009 : Romantic trip with Aditi to Nepal
Chap 010 : Start up Air Taxi in Nepal
Chap 011: Start up Fin-tech.com
Chap 012: Amazing start up Golgapppa.com
Chap 013: Lectures at IIT's and IIM's
Chap 014: New Venture as an Auditor
Chap 015: A Milestone in Handling student Psychology cases.
General Manager Operations
Alfa Bloggers Group